Between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM is when the activities take place (Tuesdays Off)
The activity will last 45 to 60 minutes.
The following is the information of Flying Fox Rishikesh:
With this flying fox sport in Rishikesh, you may glide across magnificent mountainscapes while hovering several meters above a flowing river below. Drift away gently, feeling the speed increase to 160 kmph, and gliding down the wire until you see yourself around 7 meters above the level of the river. Hang from a network of highly strong steel cables, which are connected by a harness and pulley, and soar straight over the white water rapids!
Prepare for this fun and daring flying fox experience after you arrive at the activity area and sign the waiver.
Pay attention to the skilled guides and their safety recommendations in order to have a smooth and safe flying fox activity experience.
At this flying fox in Rishikesh, there is enough room for three persons to be in motion simultaneously. You may also do it on your own for an additional fee.
Get tethered to a wire and then let go by the force of gravity. Roll down the wire to a height of up to 7 meters above the level of the river, then soar back up, ultimately returning to and resting down at the lowest place on the wire. The retrieval mechanism is responsible for bringing you back to the launch pad.
After you’ve finished with the Flying Fox, make your way up to the cafeteria to calm your over-excited nerves and get your images of the adventure.
In preparation for the COVID-19 pandemic, all safety equipment is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every journey.
How to get there:
A 25-kilometer drive from the heart of Rishikesh puts you to the site of the activity, which is readily accessible by public and private transportation. To get to the activity area, go towards NH7 and pass past the MJ River Resort on the way.
The nearest airport is Dehradun’s Jolly Grant International Airport, which is 38 kilometers away from the activity’s site. To get to Dehradun, you may take a domestic aircraft from any major city in India.
Distance between the nearest train station and the activity site: Rishikesh Railway Station is 24 kilometers away from the location of the activity. Rishikesh may be reached by direct rail from most major cities in the world.
It is 21 kilometers away from the activity place to find the nearest bus station, which is called Rishikesh Bus Stand. The bus station is readily accessible from any of Rishikesh’s most prominent locations.
Participants in Flying Fox activities must be at least 12 years old in order to participate.
Individuals taking part in the activity must weigh a minimum of 35 kg and a maximum of 130 kg in order to be eligible.
More information about the Flying Fox in Rishikesh
- What You Should Know Before Visiting the Flying Foxes in Rishikesh
- The instructor maintains the right to refuse participation to any participant who he or she believes is unsuited to be a part of the activity.
- Participants are not permitted to bring any sharp objects, such as a lighter, baggage bag, drink, or a knife, into the event.
- Participants are asked to arrive at the site at least 30 minutes earlier to their scheduled time slot to avoid being turned away.
- Due to the stringent time constraints of the activity, it is essential that all timings be adhered to.
- Participants are expected to pay close attention to the instructions provided by the teacher before and after the event.
- Prior to and after the exercise, refrain from taking large amounts of heavy meals or alcoholic drinks.
- Personal costs and goods of a personal nature will not be covered by the package. Any meals or transportation that are not specifically listed in the itinerary should be regarded as an exclusion from the package offer.
- A valid photo identification is required for each individual visitor at the time of booking and again upon arrival. The PAN card will not be accepted as an acceptable form of identification.
- All international individuals are required to provide their passport and visa information at the time of booking, as well as upon check-in.
- Any breakage or damage to any of the products will be charged at the current market rate.
- The pictures, DVD, and T-shirts with your Jump photographs printed on them may all be purchased through the Jump website.
- Please remember to pick up your Certificate of Participation in the Dare to Jump.
- The activities should not be undertaken by anyone who has a medical condition, including but not limited to heart disease, hypertension (high or low blood pressure), diabetes, vertigo, epilepsy, asthma, or any other medical or physical condition which may be aggravated by them, without first consulting their doctor.
- You will be required to buy an Entry Ticket, which will cost Rs.100.
- For reasons of safety, this flying fox sport in Rishikesh is not suggested for women who are more than three months pregnant, anybody who has had major surgery, anyone who has a broken leg or arm, anyone who has chronic back or neck discomfort, and anyone who is under the influence of alcohol.
- Weather conditions in Rishikesh may cause the flying fox activity to be delayed or postponed, so please plan accordingly. In such a case, the next best available time window will be communicated to the customer.
- Please keep in mind that the minimum age to participate in the flying fox activity in Rishikesh is 12 years old.
- On Tuesday, there will be no more action.
- Dress in loose-fitting clothes and avoid wearing restrictive garments such as a saree.